Check Your Status / Claim Information
The Benefits Portal (formerly HealthWeb StatusLink) gives you access to your health information 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can check the status of your claim, read Explanations of Benefits (EOB), check deductibles and look at plan documents — all confidentially and securely in a password-protected environment.
It's easy to get started:
- Log in to the PAI Benefits Portal.
- In the resulting screen, click on "New Member Registration.” You will need to know your Group Number and ID number (located on your ID card).
- You will be taken to another screen to create a user ID and password.
Once registered, you can:
- access your paid claims, including pending and related status remarks;
- view your deductible and out-of-pocket accumulators;
- view summary plan descriptions and amendments;
- vew or print previously issued explanations of benefits (EOBs) on selected claims;
- change personal information;
- send a secure message and receive responses from the PAI customer service area; and
- request a new ID card.